IBH OPC Server
With the IBH OPC Server a visualization application can be linked with a SIMATIC® PLC
S5, S71200®, S7-200®, S7300® and S7-400® or an IBHsoftec SoftPLC.
Also a mixed operation is possible.
Access to the variables of a PLC Control via OPC. The symbolic addressing used within the
PLC program and the Data Blocks can directly be used within the HMI.
With a few mouse clicks all or only the desired variables from the PLC can be selected.
The following file formats are supported: ®S5 for Windows, ®S7 for Windows, STEP®5
The communication between the IBH OPC Server and the Siemens PLCs can be established
via the following interfaces:
- · S5-AS511
- · S5-TCP/IP
- · S5 via IBC Link S5++
- · IBH-S5-SoftPLC
- · IBH-S5-CX945
- · S7-300®, S7-400® via Profibus/MPI using a PC Adaptor ( serial / USB )
- · S7-200® via PPI using a PC Adaptor ( serial / USB )
- · S7-200®, S7-300®, S7-400® via IBH Link
- · S7-200®, S7-1200®, S7-300®, S7-400® uisng S7-TCP/IP via Ethernet
- · IBH-S7-SoftPLC
- · IBH-S7-CX315, IBH-S7-CX317
- · IBH-S7-CX416
- · IBH-S7-PCI315
- · The STEP®7-Online Interface (SIMATIC NET) can also be used
- · With an optional driver it is possible to communicate via S5-H1 and S7-H1.
- Routing functions to PLCs in subnets are also supported